The new Celem C-CAP 02 capacitors offer multiple benefits to the user:
- Thanks to the new patented internal structure they offer a doubled power density compared to the previous generation of capacitors
- The serial connection of two elements increases the working voltage
- Mounting is simpler, as it can be done from one single side
- The capacity of the bank can be easily and quickly adjusted, simply tightening or loosening the bolt. The tapping process can be easily be automatized.
- There are no hot-spots in the capacitor
- The peculiar mounting style simplifies the bus bars, allowing to reduce the overall cost of the tank circuit. The C-CAP 02 has an integrated cooling circuit.
It is a 300kVAr capacitor that has the same structure and dimensions of the CSM300 but in addition it utilizes the most advanced Celem soldering technology which provides a wider power safety margin, and…
The CPRI 300 conduction-cooled capacitor, although still produced, has been superseded by the CPRI 400New.Standard applications: induction heating, heat treatment, plasma applications, resonant circuits, medical imaging, wireless power transfer, EV…
The new Celem C-CAP 05 capacitors offer multiple benefits to the user:Thanks to the new patented internal structure they offer a doubled power density compared to the previous generation…